DOES DETOX HELP LOSE WEIGHT? | HOW IS THAT?
DOES DETOX HELP LOSE WEIGHT? | HOW IS THAT?
Hello my dear friends, I am pleased to welcome you today to a new and exciting topic that concerns all age groups, especially women, which is (detox).
We all suffer in the period of Christmas and happy occasions, from delicious tables, which break the slimming and diet programs, which cause over-eating and suffering from gas and colon, and many other health problems.
In addition to the importance of fitness, drinking detox water not only guarantees an additional burning of fats, but also gets rid of the toxins accumulated in it and you will enjoy its delicious and refreshing taste due to its flavors.
So what’s the benefit of detox?
I can tell you that the human body is just like a car. Can a car work for life, without any defects?
Of course not, we need from time to time to repair this car, reset the brakes, replace the oil, and maintain the electricity network ..) And so is our body.
Here are some of the benefits of detox:
- Detox water works to get the toxins and impurities out of the body, and this results in the removal of symptoms of fatigue, exhaustion, and a feeling of lethargy.
- It reduces the accumulation of gases and bloating, especially around the abdominal area. Detox water cleanses the colon.
- Also detox foods improve mood and increase one’s ability to focus.
- Detox foods work on the freshness of the skin and reduce the possibility of clogging of toxins
- And detox tea increases the efficiency of the body to fight diseases, viral and bacterial alike.
We are not yet done with the benefits of detox, there are still some more too:
- Detox foods reduce the chance of heart disease and increase cholesterol.
- In addition to being in a healthy diet, detox tea helps to lose weight in a healthy and sound way
- Detox water prepares the body to easily absorb the necessary vitamins.
- The importance of detox foods is that they help the body get rid of bad eating habits
- Detox water purifies the kidneys and liver from impurities, which prevents kidney failure.
It also prevents liver problems by stimulating the increase of bile in the liver.
Is there a detox and weight loss plan?
We’ve seen a lot of hysterical diets, to get rid of toxins and lose weight (drinking a strange mixture of “hololulu juice” for several days, eating baby food and possibly cat food and even enemas daily).
Now, I am pleased to inform you: there are no more enema and no hunger, as it has become possible to remove toxins from the body quickly and safely.
The safest plan to detoxify and lose weight is to support your body with all the nutrients and vitamins that your body needs while eliminating those harmful elements inside the body.
What is the plan then?
In short: say goodbye to processed foods, which contain chemicals, dyes, and amino acids, and say hello to whole plant foods.
- Bread and its derivatives and starches in general, with the exception of rice
- Processed foods
- Cake, pizza and croissants
- Red flesh
- Chickens available in the market
- Cream and butter
- Canned milk
- Chips and seeds
- Caffeine of all kinds, including green tea
- Cucumbers, lettuce and tomatoes are among the vegetables
- Salt and spices
- Fruits and vegetables
- Whole grains
- Beans and legumes
- Foods rich in probiotics
- Lean protein
- Healthy oils
- Nuts and seeds
- Apples are the best among the types of fruits, along with manga, lemon, pomegranate, kiwi, melon, pears and cream, which are of great importance in fighting cancer.
- Artichoke, celery, cherry tomatoes, asparagus and raw zucchini
- Oil, specifically olive oil, which is considered the best while the rest of the oils are manufactured
- Raw nuts
- Seeds, such as sunflower and pumpkin seeds, as long as they are not fried
- Lentils, rice (brown or white), chickpeas, beans and cowpeas
- Unprocessed cheeses
- Untinned sardines
Note: The amount of protein to be eaten is 150 g. If it is grain, it equals one and a half cups.
cabbage detox soup:
As it contains ingredients that promote weight loss and dissolve body fats.
Benefits of CABBAGE DETOX SOUP:
- Contributes to reducing blood sugar
- It prevents the accumulation of fats in the body because they are low in calories.
- Cabbage detox soup gives a person a feeling of satiety,
- It is recommended to take the cabbage detox soup slowly, before starting to eat the main meal, taking into account not to add a large amount of salt, because it causes fluid retention in the body, which increases body weight
- also helps the body to lose weight quickly and in a healthy way because it provides it with beneficial nutrients, which are found in cabbage.
such as minerals, antioxidants, a large amount of water, dietary fiber, vitamins, and other beneficial compounds.
6.Cabbage detox soup is a simple dish that does not contain fat, so it is nutritious and does not provide the body with fat.
7. Suppress appetite, prevent more food and give the feeling of fullness.
Cold green tea detox:
Thus leading to the expulsion of water and essential electronics with the stool out of the digestive system, which leads thus, to the success of the slimming process.
It also gives the body positive energy, activity and vitality throughout the day, in addition to its delicious taste and pleasant smell.
Important note :
Drinking this type of tea may have some unpleasant side effects that appear clearly, which are some severe stomach cramps.
In addition, suffering from diarrhea, headache and fatigue, in addition to frequent menstrual disturbances.
We also point out that excessive intake of these substances for long periods affects the intestinal function,
And it may also have some destructive effects on organs such as the heart and liver.
So it should be taken in limited quantities under the supervision of your health care provider.
Damages that may occur to a detox dieter when not followed in the correctly:
- Refrain from eating certain foods prohibited in this system, leading to a lack of some vitamins, and this negatively affects the health of the body and thus leads to general weakness, headache, heart palpitations, and poor eyesight.
- The detox system is considered one of the harsh systems, and therefore it may cause an irregular heartbeat due to the loss of the balance of electrons, which are responsible for providing energy to the nerves and muscles, to perform their functions and affect the heartbeat.
- This diet may cause a deficiency in some vitamins as we mentioned, such as protein, zinc and vitamins B and A, which leads to some disturbances in the digestive system, especially in the first days of following the system.
- It is possible for gallstones to form in the gallbladder, due to the secretion of excess cholesterol and bile juice during the period of weight loss, and this results from a sudden and sharp change in the diet.
- Low intake of dairy products, legumes and red meat, which are foods rich in iron, lead to anemia.
- Following a detox regimen may lead to acne and dry skin.
Especially in the first stage of following this regime, because it gets rid of toxins accumulated in the skin, which come out of the skin in the form of pimples and pimples.
The detox diet has its drawbacks, just like any diet, which aims to get rid of toxins from the body and lose weight.
Which may lead to a feeling of depression, due to the deprivation of food and drinks preferred by the dieters, in addition to the lack of blood sugar.
It may also lead to a feeling of depression, and it is recommended to take the time to read, go out for walks or meet friends.
I want to tell you one more important thing:
Dear friend: You might think that a detox system provides you with a very significant medical benefit, but did you know that your body actually has a detoxification system that works on its own.😮
Like the skin, lungs, liver, kidneys, digestive system, and system lymphocytes.
“Our organs and tissues are in a state of constant detoxification – eliminating unwanted substances produced by the body or from our environment,” says Jackie Armstrong,
MPH, RDN, EP-C. She explains that research is not available to support the effectiveness of most detox regimens, in addition to the material cost.
Detox diets are often misunderstood, so you need to know what detox does, and what it cannot do so that you are not disappointed with the results.
Wisdom says: “Good health and common sense are among the greatest blessings of life.”
So we must keep our bodies healthy and enjoy a healthy, calm life.
Finally, I thank you, and I hope you have found the joy and interest in this article, and if you are looking for other topics that interest you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
I hope you always do well.
Thanks soooooo much for your time